Monday, June 28, 2010

A case of the Mondays.

9:30am - INSANITY Pure Cardio, approx 40 min, starting HR 68, peak, 177, avg 147, 500 cal.
Shoes - Infiniti 2
Recovery/Supplements - 20oz Cytomax, Flex-a-min, vit-pack.

Of note - I probably could've gotten a higher calorie burn, but the level 2 drills and push-up jacks about killed me...so I ended up mostly sprawled on the floor during those exercises.  Hopefully this will whip my upper body back into shape. 

I felt really great this morning after I was finished, then right after I got out of the shower the AC decided to stop working.  So I spent the rest of the morning and a good part of the afternoon troubleshooting it...finally got it working again, woohoo! AND THEN...the thermostat decided to stop working.  Good thing I already made a cold greek quinoa salad for dinner and maybe I'll get it fixed (again) before bedtime (please!) if not I am calling the HVAC place first thing in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment