Thursday, July 1, 2010

2 for 1.

Yesterday:
10 am - INSANITY Plyometric Cardio Circuit, approx. 40 min, starting HR 63, peak 178, avg 147, 500 cal.  Again my stupid upper body strength is killing me, but hopefully I'll get better soon!
Shoe - Infinti 2
Recovery/Supplements - 12 oz Accelerade

Today:
9:30am - 4.5 mi with boyfriend, .3 mi cool down...no watch, no HRM...very nice!
Weather - Overcast, drizzly, approx 79 degrees...awesome!
Shoe - Wave Rider 13
Recovery/Supplements - 12 oz Accelerade

Of note - Today was one of the best running days you'll get in SE GA in the summer, the weather was so perfect.  My legs felt great and full of energy, my stomach was a little wobbly but I woke up not feeling so great and didn't give myself a full hour to digest breakfast.  It was still a great run in spite of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment